Report according to article 13 of the governement decree issued under parliamentary delegation n. 196/03
the law indicated in the Subject rules the privacy of personal data and enforces a series of duties towards people who treat information referred to other persons. Among the executions to respect there are:
To inform the person and/or the society whose data are referred about the use which has been done of the concerning information;
To ask the agreement to the execution of the concerning operations.
The regulation at issue at the section 4 intends as "treatments" of data the following operations, made also without the help of electronic instruments: collaction, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, employment, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, cancellation, distruction, even if they are not registrated in a data bank.
In compliance with the above-mentioned dispositions we would like to inform you that:
1. The data related to you, defined as personal by the law in hand, that will be asked and/or will be communicated and/or will be communicated by third parties, are treated according to the received assignment and for the accomplishment of deriving legal and tax duties;
2. The personal data at issue will be treated on magnetic and paper supports:
3. The persons authorised to the treatment od personal data are costantly identified, conveniently trained and informed about the legal obbligations established by the governement decree issued under parliamentary delegation n. 196/03, with the employment of security measures that ensure the privacy of the person whose data are attributed and avoid the illegal access to third parties or not authorized personnel;
4. The authorized persons can be Agents/Superintendents (Employees/Trainees) and/or External Resources (external persons can know the data for tax, accounting, contractual, informatic assistance aims);
Personal data, as it is easy to understand:
• are essential for the prosecution of the existing relation or for the creation of a new one
• are compulsory, therefore the denial to supply that information make impossible the execution of the operation connected with the relation.
All the above-mentioned data will be kept also after the end of the contractual relation for the execution of all possible performances connected with or deriving from the end of the relation.
In order to improve the knowledge of this problem, herewith enclosed you will find the text of the articles 7 and 13 of the governement decree issued under parliamentary delegation n. 196/03 regarding your rights about the treatment of personal data.
We would kindly ask you to sign the following documents:
• Receipt of the report and the text of the above mentioned articles;
• Agreement document about the communication of personal data to other companies and/or corporations for the aims indicated in the above-mentioned points.
HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA
ALBERGO LA MARINA
Corso Italia 5, 19013 Deiva Marina (Sp)
Tel. 0039 0187 815868
VAT NUMBER 00242690113
Estreat from the governement decree issued under parliamentary delegation n. 196/03
Code about protection of personal data
(published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale of 29th July 2003)
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Right to access to personal data and other rights
5. The interested party has right to achieve the confirmation about the existence or not of personal data regarding him, even if it is not yet registered, and their communication in understandable way.
6. The interested party has right to achieve the indication about:
• the origin of personal data;
• the aim and procedures of the treatment;
• the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
• the details of the principal, of the persons in charge and of the nominated delegate according to section 5, paragraph 2;
• the persons or ratings of persons to which personal data can be communicated or which can know them as nominated delegates in the territory of the State, as persons in charge or as deputies.
3. The interested party has right to achieve:
a) the updating, the adjustement or, if interested, the supplement of personal data;
b) the removal, the transformation anonymously or the block of the attended data in violation of Law, included the ones whose conservation regarding the aims about which the data has been gathered or trated is not necessary;
c) the demonstration that the operations indicated in the letters a) and b) are known, also for what concerns their content, by the ones to which data are communicated or publicized, except the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves an explicit excessive employment of means compared with the preserved right;
4. The interested party has the right to object, completely or partially:
a) for valid reasons to the tratment of personal data regarding him, although relevant to the aim of the collection;
b) to the treatment of personal data regarding him in order to send promotional or direct sale material or to carry out market researches or trade communication.